One-third of the population in the U.S. have parasites in the digestive system. Parasites in the system might be the cause of numerous health issues and adverse health effects.
These are the ten most common signs that you have parasites in the body:
- Painful muscles and joints
- Sleeping difficulties and waking up during the night
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Fatigue, apathy, and depression
- Unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or IBS symptoms
- Digestive issues
- Traveller’s diarrhea while traveling internationally
- Teeth grinding while sleeping
- Skin irritations, hives, rashes, eczema or rosacea
- Constant hunger, even after eating
Yet, if you experience these signs, do not panic, as there are effective natural was to eliminate parasites from the body.
The following seven herbs provide quick effects, so you can add them to your diet, or complete a parasite cleanse a few times annually.
Clove essential destroys the eggs found left behind by worms in the intestines. It has powerful antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. Add it to baked goods, various dishes, teas, pickles, and cider.
Garlic is the most potent natural antibiotic, which offers strong antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-cancerogenic effects. Eat the garlic raw, add it to your green juices, or just add it to your cooked dishes.
- Oregano Oil
Oregano oil is another effective way to kill parasites in the system. It is rich in antioxidants which prevent free radical damage and has potent antiparasitic, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. You can use it as an essential oil, tea, or a tincture.
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …